Saturday, November 14, 2009

How do I fix my garden hose reel?

I have a crank garden hose reel. Whenever I turn on the water, the hose that is connected to the case becomes disconnected.

How do I fix my garden hose reel?
Are you talking about the short hose that goes from the reel to the faucet? If so, then the problem might be with the connector. The threads on it might be stripped or worn and won't make a good connection anymore. Solution: replace the connector.
Reply:Go to the hardware store and get a small hose clamp. Find where the hose is connected and place the hose clamp on, tighted and you should be good!


1 comment:

  1. The Swisher ZTR2766BS is an make-upmakeup option for all people trying to purchase a industrial riding mower or trying to make-upmakemakeup from a less-powerful gadget. http://www.howdoesyourgardenmow.com/

    ReplyDelete