Friday, November 18, 2011

What can you do so garden snakes avoid getting in your house?

I just found a garden snake while going to the second floor of my house... The house has screens everywhere and the doors are closed. I have no idea how it got in. I live in the country side of a tropical island... Any non-chemical ways to make them avoid getting in the house?

What can you do so garden snakes avoid getting in your house?
Get a small furry cat. Snakes and cats are both predators and eat the same foods -- mice, birds, small rodents. The cat takes care of the lure into the home (sorry, but the snake may have come in because he smelled a mouse) by killing the prey. No lure anymore. And cat smells will repel the snakes.





If not, and if you can find where the snake is coming in (good luck on that one!), you can put out moth balls in the area. The naptha smell discourages them, but then they discourage me too, and I'm not a snake!

A question for men

No comments:

Post a Comment