Friday, November 18, 2011

How do i grow my own vestable garden?

Hello


I live In the Bay Area, California. We get plenty of sun now. I would like to grow some tomatoes and other vestables such as peppers and cucumbers and so on.


How do i get started? I have picked a spot for the garden with the most sun, however, the dirt is not very good there, it's very dry. How much compost should i mix in and is it too late for me to grow a vestable garden??

How do i grow my own vestable garden?
Try here. It's my favorite site for gardening.


http://www.backyardgardener.com/veg/
Reply:No it is not too late to start a garden. Working the soil to provide it with the proper mix of nutrients for vegetable gardening is vital. Check with your local gardening center for more information. Good luck with that.


No comments:

Post a Comment