Friday, November 18, 2011

How do I remove thistle from my garden?

I have wild thistle growing in my garden and every year it comes back....is it possible to remove it permantly from my garden?

How do I remove thistle from my garden?
i planted a thistle in my garden because the flower is pretty and the dried thistle is good for fall flower arrangements. i told my grand children a weed is any thing grandma did not plant. in Scotland people use them in their gardens also . a tea made from thistle is very calming. the Indians used thistle to rub the leather that is how suede started. enjoy your thistle she is a good thing.
Reply:Go to your garden centre they actually sell a plant killer made for Thistles or use round up 2 or 3 times. Kill any plants before they flower and till the soil at least 6" deep.

racing shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment